Thursday, October 1, 2015

October AGAIN?!?

Wow! This year October really snuck up on me and took me by surprise! Now just being honest here we have gotten so busy with normal life that I almost decided not to blog every day this month...but I know that some of you Reagan lovers look forward to this time every year when you get your daily dose of Reagan goodness...so here I am again :)  Also, to be frank, there are a few things I need to talk about this month that will ruffle feathers, but I feel its important (again) and this is frankly when I get the extra push to put it out there.  And just to keep it interesting, I have done a TON of learning this last six months about biochemistry and other geeky stuff that I might try and share....but mostly...I know you are all here for this....



Happy Down Syndrome Awareness Month!
Are you rocking your blue and yellow?

No comments: