Saturday, October 20, 2012

Brought to you by (31 for 21 post 20)

This post is brought to you by the Letter R and the number 2.   As in my name is Reagan and I am 2.  And two year olds are big girls don't you know.  So we are all well aware by now of Reagan's love of music.

 And how much she loves to play her piano.

But this morning I heard gentle, one-note-at-a-time playing coming from my piano and assumed that one of the big girls was fooling around.  So I peeked my head in and what did I find?


Then she looked at me and smiled and her eyes said "What Mom,  you didn't think I was capable of climbing up here on my own and playing so pretty?  Don't you know I'm a big girl now?"
P.S. In case you didn't catch it, she is singing "Twinkle twinkle little star"  her new favorite.

No comments: