Monday, October 3, 2011

Which One? (21 for 31 post 3)

 Last October I was just learning about the world of Down syndrome and advocacy.  One of the things that really caught my attention was the idea that people with Down syndrome are "more alike than different".  This is an idea I intend to play with throughout this month.  One of the common fears, particularly for mamas who have a pre-natal diagnosis (not us),  is that their baby will not look like the family.  Misinformation can be cruel and the idea that people with Down syndrome all look the same and not like their families can hurt.  But it is not true!  Case in point:  I give you exhibits A and B.  One of these pictures is a newborn picture of Clarisse and the other of Reagan.  Can you tell me which one is which?

Exhibit A

Exhibit B
I promise they really are two different babies :)  Tell me your opinion and I'll reveal the correct answer tomorrow.

1 comment:

Shellee said...

No, but they are both adorable!