2. Reagan is named after her Grammy (my mom) who ironically works with special needs kids
3. Reagan is very, very social and loves meeting new people. She even waved to the random man walking past us in the park.
4. Reagan's first word was duck (okay "duh") and that is also her favorite toy, and the theme of her birthday party.
5. She waves AND says bye bye :) and blows kisses
6. She had Open Heart Surgery at 6 months old and stayed in the hospital only overnight. She is a fighter!
7.The cat, who is not social with anyone else, will sleep with Reagan in her crib if we don't chase him out. He loves her.
8. Reagan LOVES music and rocks on her little baby grand piano or her drum.
9. She has three teeth and will eat anything she can get to her mouth..we have to watch her!
10. Reagan inspired me to build a business I could use to help Reese's Rainbow orphans come home...and she doesn't mind sampling the goods either.
11. Reagan loves to take my hands and play pat-a-cake and peek a boo and clap them...but not her own. I tell her to clap and she grabs my hands.
12. Aside from her heart issue, Reagan has been my best nurser and eater of all three of my girls.
13. Reagan pays attention to EVERYTHING!
14. Despite the fact that she cannot crawl, she tortures her sisters by chasing them around the house inchworm style while they try and set up a game where she can't destroy it.
15. Reagan was born still in her amniotic sac
16. Mickey Mouse tried to kidnap her when we went to Disneyland...her Godfather put a stop to that though :)
17. Reagan loves to feel the wind in her face.
18. Reagan loves to swing...see above :)
19. Reagan has had more doctors appointments in her 1 year than I have in my 31...and she's perfectly healthy now.
20. Reagan looks good in every color...its really not fair!
21. And this last one is from her 4 year old sister when asked to tell me something about Reagan...."she's leeetle....and she has drwon syndom"