Thursday, October 16, 2014

A Day Off with Daddy

Hi this is Reagan.  My mommy is pretty busy lately so I'm taking over the blog for today.  I didn't have school today and my Daddy didn't have work.  I got to do everything Daddy did today.  We did lots of fun things and I looked cute all day.  I know because everywhere we went people told Mommy and Daddy how cute I was.   Especially my boots.  I love my boots.
 We took my big sisters to school and then we ate pancakes together.  Pancakes are my favorite thing to eat for breakfast.

 When we came home Mommy started baking some cakes so I thought maybe I should make some for Daddy too.  I love to cook.
 After lunch Daddy was tired.  I wasn't.  I tried to put my bracelet on Daddy, but he said it was cuter on me.
 When it was time to pick my sisters up from school I borrowed my sister's sunglasses because it was bright outside...and I look super cute sporting upside down sunglasses in my carseat!
 Once my sisters were done with their homework we all went for a walk.  Well everybody else walked and relaxed in my stroller and ate goldfish.
Yep, it was a pretty good day.  I'm ready to go back to school now.  See ya all later.

No comments: