Monday, January 31, 2011
At the ER
Reagan has been coughing since Thursday morning. She had an appointment this morning with her pediatrician. He was worried enough about her wheezing lungs and retracting rapid breathing that he sent us to Loma Linda ER to see if she needs to be admitted. We arrived here just before 3:00 and so far we have made it through Triage and are now waiting for a doctor. It will hopefully not be too much longer. Reagan hasn't been very interested in eating today so with my increasing (yay!) milk supply I have extra at the moment, but ER is not a good place to keep up with pumping so pray that we get through here quickly so that I can get back to that before my supply drops again. I will update as when we find anything out.