Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sweet Sentiments

I made this cake as a thank you to my parents Tuesday night Bible study for the collection they took for us while we were in the hospital for Reagan's surgery.
 I am posting is here as a virtual treat for all of you who I can't actually bake a cake for.  I would if I could!  But be assured that I do pray thankfully for each and every one of you who I know has been supporting us through your gifts and prayers.  Now for that list of stuff to do this week.  Cake...check.  Opthamologist....check.  Reagan still has a good report as far as her eyes go.  A little bit of shaking when she looks to the extreme sides, but the slight drift we noticed at one month is gone.  She's cleared for 6 more months.  Laundry, laundry, laundry.....check.  Hmm this week is going well.

1 comment:

Ilisa Ailts said...

Wonderful job and very lovely!