Saturday, October 31, 2015

Farewell October

Ahh the last day of my favorite month again.  I have posted a few times about how I'm not afraid for Reagan complete with pics of her friends helping her and not leaving her out.  I don't need to do that this year...she showed the world that she's got it all by herself.


Adorable Anna knew what trick or treating is,  how to say it complete with signs,  how to charm the chocolate out of all the houses.  She tried to tell her life story to everyone...and they listened!


























 It was lots of fun to have my three girls trick or treating together,  no stroller, no carrying, no playing catch up.


These girls are my world,  and they are each others too.  Happy mommy...now do you think they'll notice if a few Milky Ways go missing?

No comments: