Sunday, October 14, 2012

Looking Back and Looking Forward (31 for 21 Post 14)

Today was our annual family trip to the amazing pumpkin patch in Live Oak Canyon.  And being the sentimental person that I am I reminisced about previous trips.  So I took a peek at the post I wrote about it last year at this same time (I mentioned its an annual tradition right...).  It is always interesting to look back and see what has happened in a year.  Last year's post was picture heavy...today I forgot the camera.  And so did Grammy and Papa.  And so did Auntie Megan.  So we only have a few pictures to share,  but there are a few moments of cuteness captured on Daddy's phone.
Look at how big these girls have gotten!
And check out who's driving the car jeep this year...truth be told she's a better driver than big sister ;)
And a double dose of cuteness here.
This lil' punkin who had to be propped up last year since she couldn't even sit on her own!
But I have to say that my favorite part wasn't captured on film....I looked back at that post from last year and read this comment from Megan..."So precious.  I can't wait to make memories with my little pumpkin!  Sorry yes it is all about Sophia LOL"...last year all we knew of Sophia was this picture...
And this year....well let's just say that Megan is so busy being a new mommy that she forgot her camera so we have no photographic proof, but SHE WAS WITH US!!!  And we are so looking forward to so many more sweet new memories with all these girls!

No comments: